Saturday, January 23, 2010

Review: V05 Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint Tea Conditioner


Hello gals, I’m in love again, and I’m not afraid to admit it. I love V05 Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint Tea Conditioner. It smells fabulous, and is a great, really cheap co-wash.

I haven’t broken up with my beloved No-Poo, but I am having an illicit affair. I alternate between the two, depending on what I’m in the mood for. I cleanse my hair everyday, I just like clean hair, I like a clean slate every time I fix it. No-Poo contains actual cleansing ingredients, and it’s not exactly cheap. I love it so much that I’m paranoid about running out of it. So I started looking for alternatives, or things I could use in conjunction with it.


Hello, V05 Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint Conditioner! I love, love, love vanilla anything. I scoured my local stores for a bottle, and was unable to find any! So I then scoured the internet and Overstock Drugstore carries it, and if you order a 3-pack, you save slightly more. I think I paid $1.30 or so a bottle, which is ridiculously cheap. When I finally got it, and used it, I was hooked! I like it more than Suave. It’s thinner, which allows for more even distribution. It almost has the consistency of a cream rinse, but it still gets frothy like Suave. I can’t say enough about it, if you co-wash, and are looking for more conditioners to add to your arsenal check out V05 Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint Tea!!!

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...