Thursday, January 28, 2010

Review: Murad Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser


Hi gals, it’s time to forgo talking about hair for a minute, winter is the time to worry about my skin. I have truly combination skin; dry cheeks, and an oily t-zone. It bites. I have to constantly monitor my skins’ reaction to new products. Some products work beautifully at clearing up my blackheads, yet they dry out the rest of my face. On the other hand some products work great at moisturizing my dry spots, but they only add to the oil in my t-zone. Enter: Murad Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser, which I got from the fabulous Meg at Megs Makeup.


I need a cleanser that will keep my oil at bay, and not zap my skin of moisture. This cleanser is doing a fantastic job of it. Instead of using harsh acne fighters, it contains Witch Hazel to absorb oil without drying out skin. It also contains AHAs to gently exfoliate, which mean glowing skin. Fabulous!

Normally, I’m not a huge fan of super foamy cleansers, as they contain sulfates, which strip skin of essential moisture. Murad Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser is amazingly foamy, yet doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight and dry. It just leaves my face feeling clean.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...