Thursday, December 31, 2009

Updates and feedback...

Hello ladies, hopefully you're having a great New Year's Eve! Frankly, I'm sitting in my dining room in my pajamas. Not very exciting, however, I'm a Mom, and I lead a relatively boring life, of which I won't bore you with the details. I am so excited about the coming year, and hopefully the many, many possibilities it will bring.

Let's get this post going, you may have noticed that I have added a Tweet this button, and a Share button. I want to make it as easy as possible for everyone to share anything you find useful on here. I've decided to stop trying to revamp the look, and to simply focus on sharing information with you, and making everything as easy to use as possible. In the coming month, I'll be adding more things to the design to make it more user-friendly. So stay tuned!

I got my Henna from Mehandi today, and I am so excited!! As soon as I get it done, I'll share pictures, and go more into detail about Henna, the coloring process, and anything else I think may be useful for you.

Now I need something from you......I need some feedback about what you ladies enjoy reading and would like to see me do more of. I am completely open to constructive criticism, so please feel free to tell me what you think. I do this for myself, but I absolutely appreciate every one of you that read How's My Hair? and I want you to keep coming back for more. Without someone to read what I'm writing, it's pointless to put a pen to paper, so to speak.

Happy New Year to everyone!

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...