Thursday, December 17, 2009

Am I strange?

I know there's more and more talk about being natural, and looking natural. However, almost anytime I sit down to do my makeup, I go all out. For me, there's no such thing as "daytime" or "nightime" looks, there are only looks. I do smokey eyes in the day, and nude eyes at night, depending on my mood. I pretty much ignore all the rules, because after all rules were meant to be broken.

My makeup on any given day, is an expression of me. Whether it be my mood, the weather, something I saw in a magazine or on t.v., something inspires me, and I run with it. Part of the great thing about being a woman is makeup: we can be one person one day, and someone totally different the next. I know this sometimes bothers the opposite sex, but I embrace it. Am I the only one?

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...