Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Review: Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation With SPF 15


Hello dolls! So today, we're back to makeup. Recently, I was given the opportunity to try Pur Minerals  4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation With SPF 15. I am an avid mineral makeup junkie, so the thought of a 4-in-1 was super intriguing.

I love to be able to have flawless makeup, and if I can save time that's even better. Women these days, are super busy, we want it all, we want to be a Mom, a wife, have a career, and look fabulous. Unfortunately, for most of us, there simply isn't enough time in the day for everything. So inevitably, something has to be cut back, and usually its the least important thing, which for most of us, hopefully, is looking fabulous. Don't get me wrong, looking fabulous is great, but I'd much rather spend time with my family and focus on my writing, then spend all day tweaking my appearance.

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation With SPF 15 is a foundation, concealer, powder, and spf all in one smartly packaged product. It's $25 for an 8g compact, with foundation on one side, and a mirror and sponge on the other. The beauty of the product is that it can applied dry for a more natural and sheer coverage, or you can dampen the sponge, and apply it wet, for more coverage. It's also a pressed mineral foundation, so you can completely avoid the messiness that can come along with traditional mineral makeup.

The Pur Minerals Foundation was easy-to-use, had a nice glowy finish, and surprisingly was light enough for my pale skintone. That's one thing that I have trouble with, finding foundations that are both light enough for me, and have the right undertone. Most foundations that are super light have more of a pink undertone, I however, have a yellow undertone. The Pur Minerals foundation matched my skin beautifully.

So the bottom line is, I liked the foundation, and would recommend it. I might even have to get more, since we all know I've boycotted EDM.

Have you tried Pur Minerals Foundation? Did you like it?

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...