Saturday, November 7, 2009

Review: Wen Hair Care System by Chaz Dean in Lavender


Hello gorgeous!! I'm back to talk to you dolls about Wen, as we all know that I absolutely love Wen, and co-washing in general. I was recently given the opportunity to try out Wen all over again, in a different formula; Lavender. The Lavender Cleansing Conditioner is for all hair types, but is extremely beneficial for dry, damaged, and wavy to curly hair.

The products I tried are the Lavender Cleansing Conditioner, Lavender Styling Creme, and the Lavender Volumizing Treatment Spray. They all smell exactly like freshly cut lavender. The first thing I noticed was that the Lavender Cleansing Conditioner left my scalp feeling cool, and refreshed, and my hair was super soft. The Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner didn't really leave my scalp feeling cool, so this was definitely different than what I'm used to. The Lavender Styling Creme didn't seem any different to me than the Sweet Almond Mint one, besides the smell of the product. Now as far as I know, the Lavender line is the only one that includes a Volumizing Treatment Spray, which says it can be used on wet hair for more volume, or dry hair as a finishing spray.

I really liked all the products, my hair was left entirely clean, and so soft. I recently went to get my hair cut, and ended up with an inverted bob, which isn't what I asked for or wanted. So now, my hair is too short in the back to wear it curly, so I'm back to flat-ironing, which is so, so sad. However, I used nothing but Wen products, and my hair looked great, it was shiny and bouncy, and smelled good. What more could a girl ask for?

If you want more info on Wen, check out Chaz Dean, where you can also pick up some products for yourself. Also, check out QVC for some awesome deals on Wen products, especially kits!

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...