Sunday, November 8, 2009

The curls, the curls....

It's time again to talk about our curls, waves, kinks, and spirals. If you haven't stopped in at NC.com and picked up all the amazing hair advice, curly tips, and suddenly become a product junkie, then please do so immediately. NC is addictive, I have literally spent hours just browsing the forums. There is so much information to take in, and so many things to try, and so much awesome curly hair to look at. I get serious hair envy everytime I look at the pics. :)

I posted awhile back about how I style my hair, well that post needs updating. At the time my hair was still a little too short to get good curls, and not have a white girl 'fro. It's grown just enough since then, that I can rock my natural texture, and it looks good. I'll do a complete post, with an updated styling routine soon!

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...