Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Review: Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette



So, I promised months ago that I'd review the Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette...Many apologies ladies, I've been busy, busy, busy, and I forgot.

The Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette is $24.95, and in my opinion, money well-spent. I haven't used every single shadow yet, but the ones that I have are great. The eyeshadows in this palette are so neutral and silky, everyone can use them, everyday.

There are so many options with this many shadows and finishes. I use the 88 Warm Palette literally almost everyday.

There are a variety of really light colors, which frankly can be hard to find. New eyeshadows come out all the time, but how often do you find highlight colors that you love. Most major makeup companies don't put out a lot of light whites and creams, they have a few and then they're done.

The Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette also has some colors you may not expect, there are some gorgeous purples and oranges. You generally don't expect to see orange and purple in a neutral palette, but the colors are so user-friendly and truly neutral, don't be scared to test them out.

Seriously, I highly recommend the 88 Warm Palette, if you've been on the fence, jump over and grab this!

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...