Friday, September 25, 2009

Hot Nail Colors For Fall

Hey gals! I don't post a lot about nail polish, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite nail color choices for fall. This fall is all about drama, and deep, rich colors. So here are my picks for nail colors this fall. All of these are available at Sephora!


  • Dark Room (deep almost black with a hint of midnight green)
  • In The Shadows (vampy chocolate)
  • Mr. Right Now (classic wine)
  • Caffeine Fix (dark plum coffee)



                                                                      Nars Nail Polish
  • Chinatown (blood red)
  • Tokaido Express (black amethyst infused with



  • Baptiste (shimmering deep royal purple) 
  • DWS (cement gray)
  • Muse (dark teal)
  • Rampage (dark forest green)

 

1 comment:

Hampers said...

Your blog looks wonderful with nice nail colours. Keep it up the good work.

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...