Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Curly Hair, Straight Hair, Wavy Hair, What's Your Hair?

Hello ladies! I'm still sick, but I'm back! So you all know by now, that I'm a naturally curly gal, and I prefer to use oils and products with oil in them to tame my curls. For me oils work with my hair, they leave it soft, shiny, and virtually frizz free.  But what about you dolls, what works for your hair, regardless of whether it's curly, straight, wavy, or anything else? What are some of your favorite hair products and hair brands? What products do you think stink?

Shortly, I'll be featuring some great reviews from some new brands, and I'm super excited to share them with you! I'm keeping my mouth closed, for now, but rest assured I've got some great stuff coming up soon!

So to leave you, here are my current fav's for my hair:

Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream (This is a staple)
Argan Oil
L'Oreal Everpure Shampoo
Suave for Co-Washing (I'm in love with coconut and green apple this week)
Pantene Restoratives Time Renewal Conditioner

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...