Thursday, September 3, 2009

Review: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub

So, a few days ago I was at Wal-Mart browsing the skin care aisle, trying to pick a new face wash/scrub, and I saw Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub. So I figured I'd give a try.

Well, Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub claims it will wake you up, exfoliate, and leave your skin glowing and refreshed. I don't know if those claims ring true, but for a drug-store product it isn't bad.

 It doesn't smell quite like I expected, it doesn't smell bad, just different than what I imagined. It has a nice thick consistency, so it won't just slide off your skin in the shower. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Face Scrub is definently a scrub and not a face wash, as it doesn't really lather like a wash would.

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Face Scrub also contains Vitamin C and Ginseng. I know Vitamin C is great, if you want your skin to look radiant. However, I have no idea what benefit ginseng offers your skin.

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Face Scrub is sub-par as far as exfoliation goes; the beads in it are simply too big to offer any real exfoliation.

Overall for the $3 or $4, that I paid for Clean & Clear Morning Burst Face Scrub, I'm not terribly disappointed. With that being said, I don't see me repurchasing. So the hunt continues for an awesome face scrub/wash.......

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...