Thursday, September 10, 2009

Review: Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 claims that it will even out skin tone, and reflect light to bring out your skin’s natural radiance.

I am always looking for a good day-time moisturizer that won’t cause break-outs, and will make my skin glow.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer is a nice, light-weight moisturizer with a pleasant smell. I haven’t really noticed it improving my skin’s tone or texture, but I’m not sure how long that takes, and I’ve only been using it for about a month. This moisturizer is somewhat expensive for a drug-store moisturizer, around $15 for a 4 ounce bottle, but it lasts and lasts, and so far I haven’t had any bad reactions to it.

Aveeno Positively Radiant leaves my skin feeling hydrated, and offers the added benefit of sun protection. One of the things I like most about good product’s at the drug store is that they’re readily available, you can probably find them within 5 minutes of your house.

If you’re looking for a moisturizer that won’t break the bank, then pick up Aveeno Positively Radiant.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...