Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm A Freak...

So, I have a confession, I watch television show’s that I don’t even like and look at the women’s hair and makeup. Does anyone else do this or am I a freak? It’s not just show’s that I don’t like, I do it with show’s that I actually enjoy, and then I end up side-tracked by the makeup and hair.

Sex & The City is one of my favorite shows of all time; I love the friendship, the fashion, and of course the makeup and hair. After watching the show, and sometime’s during watching it, I’ll wonder how I can recreate the look. Episode after episode I will look at the women on the show, and judge how they look on that episode versus how they looked in previous episodes.

What brand of makeup are they wearing? How did they apply the foundation? The blush? How did they style the hair? What product’s did they use? Can I do it at home? I think you get the point.

Anyway, so am I the only woman who sits in her pajama’s and studies the women on t.v., and wonder’s if their look can be imitated?

Here’s a list of my favorite show’s to do this with in no particular order:

Sex & The City

Friends

Weeds

Californication

True Blood

The New Adventure’s of Old Christine

Dexter



One of my favorite things are show’s that are in HD, how do they get their skin to look so smooth? The makeup is seamless. Okay, I know it’s with an airbrush, but damn, I want that perfect skin too.

Okay now it’s your turn. Do you do this too? If so what show’s do you do it with?

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...