Thursday, September 10, 2009

Best Maybelline Mascara's

I always make my eyes the focal-point of my makeup, because I think they're my best feature, and it doesn't hurt that I love eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner. I have naturally long eyelashes, but they're so light that without a good mascara you can't see them. These two mascaras are my absolute favorite Maybelline mascara's ever!



Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara is great, it doesn't really thicken or add volume to your lashes,but it's great at getting every-single-lash. I love this mascara, and I've been using it for several years. Maybelline Lash Discovery has a teeny, tiny little brush that manages to coat every lash with mascara, and not leave any clumps.
Maybelline Define-A Lash Mascara is awesome! The brush in this mascara is great, and the results are even better. This mascara is my go to for everyday use. Define-A-Lash never leaves my lashes clumpy, it gives my lashes definition, and it lenghtens. Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara has even won awards; Allure Best Of Beauty,and an Editors Choice Award for 2007.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...