Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Prevent Chapped Lips This Winter

Dry, chapped lips are never sexy or cute, and frankly they hurt. I absolutely love lip balms, but these two are my favorites, and they’re both like $2 at every drugstore I have ever been in.

Carmex-Original

Carmex is so old-school, and they’ve been around for as long as I can remember. Who hasn’t tried Carmex? Carmex is great for chapped lips, and it contains natural germ killers, so if you have a cold sore it will help heal it. Carmex is made with camphor, menthol, and phenol.


Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

Burt’s Bees makes some fantastic products for your skin, and this is no exception. Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with pomegranate oil is awesome, and it has a pink tint, so it gives your lips just a hint of color. It replenishes moisture, and is naturally antioxidant rich.


No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...