Sunday, October 4, 2009

Spotlight on Curly Hair: DevaCurls No-Poo Cleanser

The more and more research I do about co-washing, also known as washing your hair with conditioner, the more amazed I am, with what I find.


Enter DevaCurls, created by the original Curly Girl herself, Lorraine Massey. It’s called DevaCurl No-Poo Cleanser! This stuff smells like heaven in a bottle, leaves hair soft, and cleans your locks. I absolutely love multi-tasking products, especially those designed for curly ladies like myself.

DevaCurls No-Poo Cleanser is of course, sulfate-free. It’s scented with peppermint and Turkish rose. No-Poo leaves your hairs moisture balance in tact, while doing away with any dirt, oil, or grime. I cannot say enough about this bottle of joy, I think this may be love.

The best part about DevaCurl No-Poo Cleanser is that it won’t break the bank, it’s only $17.95 for a 12 oz. bottle.

Want more info? DevaCurl

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...