Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Coming Up: Spotlight on Products For Curly Hair

Curly ladies!!! I’m going to be doing an ongoing Spotlight on Products For Curly Hair!! I’m going to feature a number of brands and products. I know how difficult it can be to deal with curly hair, and sometimes we could all use some pointers and recommendations. I absolutely love trying new products, and I love it even more when they work for my rather unruly, curly hair. For reference for you gorgeous gals, my hair is between a 2b-3a, I think. I looked it up on NaturallyCurly.com.

So over the next few weeks, I’m going to feature all sorts of brands and products. I’m going to try and give you ladies an idea of what products I think would work best for different curl types. I would love it if you ladies could give me some feedback if you’ve tried a product also; did you like it? What’s your hair type?

I’m going to be talking about all sorts of products; shampoo, conditioner, gel, styling cream, pomade, etc. This should be an all encompassing endeavor, I want you lovely ladies to really be able to figure out if something would work for you, and if it’s worth your hard-earned cash.

Thanks so much for stopping by and stay tuned!!

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...