Monday, September 28, 2009

Review: Dove Cream Oil Intensive Body Lotion


Hello girls! With cold air and low humidity swiftly coming, women think more and more about dry skin and avoiding it. I am a huge Dove fan, I love their products, and I think they work. So I bought Dove’s Cream Oil Intensive Body Lotion to test out.

For starters I should say that I have dry skin, regardless of the time of year. My skin is finicky, and wants moisture all the time.

So I bought the Cream Oil body lotion, and the first thing I noticed was the smell; it smells very clean and soft, not in a girly way, just nice and clean. I was somewhat skeptical because it isn’t a very thick lotion, and it’s supposed to be for us dry-skinned ladies. However, I’ve been using Dove’s Cream Oil Intensive Body Lotion for a few weeks now, and my skin loves it! I haven’t had any flakiness since using this body lotion, and my skin feels soft and moisturized.

According to Amazon; Can you imagine the pairing of two of the most powerful moisturizers - skin nourishing oil and rich hydrating cream? The result is the ultimate moisture from Dove for extra dry skin - Dove Cream Oil Intensive Body Lotion. It's a deeply penetrating and fast absorbing all over the body lotion that leaves your skin extra soft, extra smooth and extra beautiful, instead of extra dry.

I have to say ladies, I agree with that statement. My skin looks and feels good. On average I think a bottle of Dove Cream Oil Intensive Body Lotion is $8 or $9.

1 comment:

Aquaheart said...

I love this stuff! I tried it once and I really liked it! I dont know why I haven't bought it yet. I probably should :D

Great post! :)

♥ stephanie

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...