Friday, September 18, 2009

Brand Spotlight: Nicole Paxson Cosmetics

Hello ladies!! Today I have something a little more serious than usual to discuss and share. My Mom was diagnosed with Lupus when I was little, and growing up I watched her struggle with the disease, and try to cover up the butterfly rash associated with Lupus. Lupus affects so many women, and it can be quite a struggle to deal with all the symptoms associated with the disease.



Recently, while browsing the internet I came across a makeup company called Nicole Paxson, and discovered a makeup for women with Lupus and other chronic skin conditions. The great people at Nicole Paxson agreed to send me some product to test out and share with all you lovely gals. So I got the package a few days ago, and I'm so excited to share.

Nicole Paxson Cosmetics are full-coverage yet aren't heavy feeling or cakey at all. One of the most notable things for me was how easily and beautifully the makeup blended. Often with full-coverage makeup it's really hard to blend, and this just wasn't the case with Nicole Paxson at all. Every product in the line has broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF. The packaging is so adorable, and classy looking. Every product is also named after a butterfly, because of the butterfly rash associated with Lupus.

If you suffer from a chronic skin condition like Lupus, or maybe you just prefer full-coverage makeup, than check out Nicole Paxson.

If you'd like more information about Lupus than visit the Lupus Foundation of America.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...