Saturday, September 19, 2009

Review: Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Cream 10% Glycolic AHA



So on a recent online shopping expenditure at Ulta, I ventured across Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Cream 10% Glycolic AHA. I have slight break-outs, blackheads, and uneven skin tone. Well, AHA's can help with all of these problems, so I decided to pick this up.

Alpha Hydrox is supposed to help with a number of skin issues including, laugh lines, wrinkles, fine lines, crow's feet and more. It isn't marketed as an acne treatment, but is really helps with my skin issues. It didn't magically cure my skin issues, however, my pores are noticeably smaller, and my skin is smoother.

Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Cream can be a bit harsh if you have sensitive skin, so start slow. It works by dramatically exfoliating your skin, which in turn allows healthier skin to the surface.

The best part about Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Cream is that it's less than $15! I love a good beauty bargain, and this is definetly one of them. If you'd like to pick some up head over to Ulta.

Wonna read other's reviews? Click here.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...