Saturday, August 8, 2009

Review: Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpting Cream-Gel


Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpting Cream-Gel unfortunately didn't cut it. My hair is naturally curly, and frizzy, and this cream-gel just did nothing for hold, and frizz. The product has a very slimy consistency, more liquid than cream or gel. In my experience this sort of consistency in a curl product doesn't equal good results or hold. Generally, I don't like to write a product off after only using it once. So I tried Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpting Cream Gel on several occassions and what I was left with was a mass of frizzy, unruly curls. Granted, curly hair is hard to manage and style, but I've been doing it for years. This was no case of user error, this cream-gel just doesn't have what it takes. This product may work for someone with a perm, or wavy hair, but for us naturally curly gals, this is a no-go. So the search continues.......

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...