Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Review: Frederic Fekkai Luscious Curls Cream


Frederic Fekkai Luscious Curls Cream smells good, has a nice thick yet not goopy consistency, whether or not it's doing much for my curls I'm not sure. I initially bought Luscious Curls Cream to use in place of gel, but it didn't seem to give me the results I was looking for, my hair was kind of puffy, not the defined curls I'd like. I have however used it with gel and other products in more of a Curly Girl concoction, and it seemed to work just fine. Although, it could have been the gel doing the work, I'm not sure. Luscious Curls Cream definitely leaves my hair soft, not crunchy or sticky at all, yet as for frizz and hold, I'm still torn. This is nowhere near a holy grail product, I'm not even sure I'd repurchase. However, I'll continue to use the tube I bought until it runs out. If you want more information, you can find it here.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...