Friday, August 7, 2009

Review: Philosophy Makeup Optional Set


Sephora Says: From cleansing, to exfoliating, to hydrating, this complete kit contains everything you need to get 'makeup-optional' skin at-home.

According to Philosophy: clinical results show that after just one microdelivery peel, 82% of respondents agreed their skin appeared to be resurfaced. after twenty-one days of using the microdelivery peel two times per week, 98% of all respondents agreed their skin appeared resurfaced; 89% agreed their skin felt and looked younger, and 86% agreed their skin felt new and baby soft. additionally, after just one day of use of the makeup optional skincare system with the peel, 54% of users felt they could leave their home wearing less makeup, and after three weeks almost half of our respondents felt they could leave their homes without wearing makeup at all. after twenty-one days on the 4-piece makeup optional skincare system with the peel, 86% of respondents agreed they had a more healthy, radiant glow; 86% also agreed their skin felt and looked younger; 77% agreed fine lines and wrinkles appeared less prominent, and 77% agreed their skin tone was more even.

Mrs. Blacksten Says: Buy this kit! Philosophy's Makeup Optional Kit is awesome; you get all the skincare you need in one place. Almost every Philosophy product that I've tried, I've loved. In the kit you get: Purity Made Simple, Hope In a Jar, Hope In a Tube, and When Hope is not Enough, and 3 single use MicroDelivery Peels. Since I started using these products my skin has never looked better. Philosophy products are amazing, and I can't believe I ever lived without them. My skin is radiant, smooth, moisturized, and better than ever. This kit can be picked up at Sephora or Philosophy for $78.



No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...