Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All Day Strong, Praise for My Holy Grail Hair Spray

I cannot say enough about this amazing drug store find, this is the absolute best hairspray I have ever used. Freeze It Mega Freeze Hairspray really does freeze your 'do in place, tornado winds won't mess up your style. My hair is naturally curly, however I get bored easy, so I go straight, wavy, and curly on a regular basis. Not too long ago my hair was super short, with a messy-spiky back, and this hairspray worked wonders. Freeze It Mega Freeze Hairspray works on my hair regardless of how I want to style it. A few more huge bonuses with this product are that it makes your hair super shiny, it contains UV filters, and it's humidity resistant. Seriously, since I started using Freeze It Mega Freeze Hairspray I haven't even tried another brand, this product has left me so satisfied that I don't need to continue trying other hairsprays. I can't really say anything about the other products in the line, because I haven't tried them. Maybe I will in the near future. I've noticed that a lot of people seem to be having trouble finding Freeze It, I purchase it religiously at my local Wal-Mart for like $5 a can. I've also heard you can but it at Walgreens. Anyway, if you want to check out the company click here.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...