Saturday, August 29, 2009

Review: Agadir Argan Oil Hair Treatment


Hey gals, a friend of mine recently gave me some samples of Agadir Argan Oil to try out, and Wow! Agadir Argan Oil is a cross between a styling product and a leave-in conditioner. Not only does Argan Oil leave my hair shiny and frizz-free, but it makes my hair soft and health-looking.

Argan Oil is naturally high in Vitamin E, Omega-9, Linoleic, Oleic and
essential fatty acids. Not only is this good for your hair, but it doesn't leave hair oily or greasy.

Agadir Argan Oil smells delicious, and though it may be somewhat expensive, you really only need a small amount to see results. What's the most amazing thing about this hair treatment? It cuts down drying time by 40-50%. That's crazy, an oil that will actually make your hair dry faster, and it's alcohol -free.
I wouldn't bother recommending something that I didn't really love, especially expensive stuff. With that being said Agadir Argan Oil is amazing. If you hair dry, brittle, over-processed hair, then Argan Oil is for you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Provillus is an all-natural supplement available without a prescription. Provillus comes in a convenient tablet form and topical solution that are used daily for the treatment of male hair loss. Provillus is effective in reversing hair loss in men caused by androgenetic alopecia, the most common cause of male hair loss. Androgenetic alopecia results in thinning hair and the familiar receding hairline seen in most cases of mal and female hair loss.
You can order a free product of Hair Loss from the source link below. So far all I have heard is that the Enchanced Hair Loss Product is helping people to restore hair fast.Provillus Hair Loss Treatment

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...