Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Review: L'Oreal EverPure Shampoo

L'Oreal has come out with a sulfate-free shampoo, actually a complete line of products, but I've only tried the shampoo.



L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate Free Color Care System is designed to keep that expensive hair color you paid for, on your hair, instead of down the drain.



I do, in fact color my hair, but I was more intrigued, because I try to shampoo my hair as infrequently as possible, because I have naturally dry, curly hair. All my curly girls know that shampoo+curly hair= dry, frizzy hair.



Anyway, when I heard about L'Oreal EverPure I was excited by the prospect of shampooing my hair with a shampoo that didn't contain any nasty sulfates. Sulfates are extremely damaging to all hair types, as they rob hair of essential oils that our hair produces naturally.



So, I ran out and bought a bottle of the EverPure Moisturizing Shampoo, and immediately went home to try it out.Well let me tell you, this shampoo is awesome.



L'Oreal EverPure has an amazing lather, it doesn't feel anything like traditional shampoo lather. It's rich and creamy, and it smells nice and clean. When I rinsed this out, my hair was already soft and tangle free. With traditional shampoo, when I rinse it out my hair feels dry and nasty. I don't shampoo often, but when I do I'll be using L'Oreal EverPure from now on.



Ladies this is totally worth the money, for less than $10, you can stop drying your hair out with chemicals and sulfates. Not only is EverPure sulfate free, but it's also 100% vegan.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...