Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New! Dove Bodywash with NutriumMoisture







I was given the opportunity to try out the new Dove Body wash with NutriumMoisture, so I jumped on it. I've always been a fan of Dove products, in fact I've used their Beauty Bar since I was in high school. Dove Body wash with NutriumMoisture is no exception, it works great; just clean, soft skin.


Dove has pioneered a new approach to cleansing; leaving your skin's natural moisture in place without leaving anything else. We've all tried "moisturizing" body washes, and typically they leave your skin feeling slimy instead of clean. Normal body washes leave your skin tight-feeling and dry. Dove's Body wash with NutriumMoisture left my skin feeling completely clean and soft, with no nasty, greasy feeling.


Dove's Body Wash with NutriumMoisture technology cares for surface skin ten layers deep, and doesn't damage proteins and lipids in our skin. Typical body washes cause direct damage to the proteins and lipids in our skin, which can lead to a variety of skin problems. The harsh detergents found in typical body washes, which do the actual cleansing, are damaging your skin. I bet that's not on the bottle. With NutriumMoisture technology the moisturizing agents in Dove's new body wash are able to actually penetrate your skin to moisturize you skin where it needs it most. Typical body washes contain moisturizing agents that sit on top of your skin, which is why your left with the greasy feeling, they aren't actually helping your skin, they're coating it. This may mask the problems those bodywashes are causing you skin, but your skin will pay for it in the long-run.
For more information, or to check out Dove's other products visit Dove.com.




1 comment:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...