Saturday, July 25, 2009

Review: Tarte Lock & Roll Creaseless Eyeshadow Duo


Sephora Says: A dual-ended, color-coordinated, water-resistant cream and loose eyeshadow wand. Unlike traditional cream shadows that crease and smudge, Tarte Lock & Roll Creaseless Eyeshadow is waterproof and crease proof. A new twist on the makeup artist trick, the matching loose shadow in a roller ball applicator glides easily over cream shadow to lock color in and add luminosity so color lasts all day.
Mrs. Blacksten Says: I'm not exactly sure what to think about Tarte's Lock & Roll Creaseless Eyeshadow. The "cream" is more of a liquid, close to the consistency of white-out, so it's sort of like painting your eyelid. I'm not a huge fan of cream eyeshadow, although I will say that this eyeshadow doesn't crease. I've found that it works great as an eyeshadow primer for traditional eyeshadow. The pigment that comes in this set isn't very pigmented it sort of just adds shimmer to the liquid eyeshadow once it's dry. Tarte's Creaseless Eyeshadow Duo can come in handy for many things, and is useful, although I wouldn't wear it for what it's designed and marketed for. Creaseless Eyeshadow Duo can be bought direct from Tarte or Sephora for $17, and comes in eight shades.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...