Saturday, July 25, 2009

Review: Tarte EmphasEYES High Definition Eye Pencil


Sephora Says: A super-slim, high definition eye pencil. Tarte EmphasEYES™ High Definition Eye Pencil is a must when trying to achieve a sexy smoky eye. The result? That smoldering look that you see in all the magazines but aren't sure how to create—use this pencil for the finishing touch.
Mrs. Blacksten Says: I really, truly like this eyeliner. The thing about it that I really find useful is how thin it is, which makes tight-lining easier and less messy. Tarte's EmphasEYES eyeliners go on smooth, and stay put, another big plus; their natural. When it comes to makeup around your eye area, natural is just better, no need to worry about it making your eyes water, or causing irritation. Mrs. Blacksten gives Tarte's emphasEYES eyeliner a big thumbs up. EmphasEYES can be bought direct through Tarte or picked up at Sephora for $18.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...