Saturday, July 25, 2009

Review: Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof Mascara

Sephora Says: A waterproof lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara. Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! 4-In-1 Waterproof Mascara's waterproof formula gives you the bombshell lashes you love, and is guaranteed to stay put through rain, sweat or tears.



Mrs. Blacksten Says: Love, love, love! Tarte's Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof Mascara is awesome; not only is it waterproof, but it does a major job of giving my lashes clean definition, and length. I have relatively long lashes as it is, but if I can emphasize that even more, I'm all for it. So far I've had no trouble with clumping, or flaking, which is a common problem with waterproof mascara. Another plus as I've mentioned before is that Tarte's Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof Mascara is natural, which I love in eye products. Sometimes mascara and eyeliner tend to make my eyes water because of the chemicals, with this that is not a problem. Another thumbs up to the lovely ladies at Tarte. Tarte's Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof Mascara can be bought direct through Tarte or Sephora for $18.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...