Friday, July 24, 2009

Sorry.............

Hello lovely ladies, sorry I've been MIA for while, I've been super busy with life, and my day job. Alas, I'm back with more reviews and looks. I'm super excited about bareMinerals new matte foundation, so of course I ordered it, as soon as I've tried it I'll do a review and let you know if it's all it's cracked up to be. Also I ordered the new Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette: I can't wait to showcase some looks with it, and see how pigmented the colors really are. I love browns and neutrals so I can't wait!!

I'm also going to be doing a review on CS Silica Powder Spheres. I don't personally buy into the whole feud over them being unsafe. If they were truly unsafe I think someone would've stepped in and forced CS and other retailers who sell them to stop selling them, or give consumers some sort of disclaimer. Check this out for some more info or google silica spheres for the truth.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, and we'll talk soon!!

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...