Monday, June 15, 2009

Review: Hope In a Jar Moisturizer by Philosophy

Sephora says: Philosophy Hope in a Jar is a 99.9% oil-free, deeply hydrating, lightweight wonder designed to smooth the complexion while reducing the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration. Originally created for the medical market, this expert essential delivers soft, healthy, glowing results.


Mrs. Blacksten says: Philosophy's Hope in a Jar Moisturizer is often referred to as a "cult-favorite" and I believe it. This moisturizer is insane, I've never used a moisturizer that had this consistency, or these results. Hope in a Jar moisturizes, exfoliates, and leaves skin glowing, literally. Hope in a Jar contains; Lauryl Lactate (Ester of Lactic Acid) which exfoliates and hydrates, Beta Glucan, which boosts your skins' own defense system and repair capabilities,Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) to help prevent environmental damage, and Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) which improves elasticity and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles. I love to go to bed with this stuff on because my skin looks great in the morning. Hope in a Jar can be a bit pricey at $38 for 2oz., but you hardly use any because a little goes a long way, and for the results, it's money well spent. I am a huge fan of Philosophy products, and what's even better; they don't test on animals!

philosophy 300x300 hope

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...