Monday, June 15, 2009

Review: Tarte Clean Slate Primer


Sephora Says: Tarte Clean Slate Face Primer helps makeup stay in place longer while preventing creasing in fine lines and wrinkles. Unlike other primers, Clean Slate™ contains natural fruit- and plant-derived extracts to treat, protect, sooth, and hydrate the skin.


Mrs. Blacksten Says: I wasn't too impressed by this stuff. I'm fully willing to jump on the go-green bandwagon if something works, but this just didn't do it for me. Clean Slate is super thick, which made me feel like I was putting on a mask, and personally I like a light-feeling primer. Clean Slate also didn't seem to make my face last any longer than wearing nothing under my makeup at all. I don't look for a primer to fill in lines and pores, I look for something that'll give my mineral makeup more lasting power, and is also good for my skin. Clean Slate just isn't for me.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...