Saturday, June 13, 2009

Review: Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream


Ladies, Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream is amazing. This is the best hair product I have ever used in my life. This glossing cream is my Holy Grail of hair products. This cream delivers on all its promises; my hair is shiny, soft, and super manageable. I am constantly on the search for hair products that will make my naturally curly, dry hair, shiny and frizz free. I straighten my hair, wear it curly, curl it with a curling iron, and everything else you can do to your hair, so unfortunately my hair takes a lot of damage. With Frederic Fekkai's Glossing Cream my hair not only looks healthy, but it feels healthy and soft. With a lot of glossing creams your hair is left looking greasy instead of shiny, with this cream greasy hair is a thing of the past. The best thing about this high-end hair product is that it's $27.50 for 7 oz. and if you follow directions you should only need a pea-sized amount, so a tube of Fekkai's Glossing Cream should last for months and months. When you look at the numbers that's cheaper than a lot of drug-store products. Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream works wonders and smells good-to-boot. Pick some up for yourself at Fekkai or Sephora.



1 comment:

aslam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...