Thursday, October 5, 2017

Review: ColourPop Super Shock Blush




ColourPop



Annnnddddd I'm back again, with a review for you ladies. This time it's on to makeup with ColourPop Super Shock Blush. I'm not going to review a specific color, cause I have 3; Holiday, Flush'd, and Aphrodisiac. I have the same feelings towards all of them so....

I love them, like really, really love them. I have tried all kinds of cream blush and have never really liked them, but ColourPop Super Shock Blush gets two thumbs up. Since I use an airbrush to apply my foundation, I generally speaking avoid anything that isn't a powder to go on top of it, as any product that isn't a powder runs a high risk of making my foundation look awful. Not ColourPop, it blends beautifully, looks natural, is easy to apply and lasts all day.

What's my favorite thing about ColourPop? As you all know if you've been a longtime reader, I love a good deal. The ColourPop Super Shock Blush is only $8, and it lasts forever.

I will tell you, if you're not really into blush and want a natural looking flush I would highly recommend starting with Aphrodisiac. I know it looks really brown on their website, but in real life and on my face it looks like perfection; not too much, not invisible, just right.

Have you tried any of the ColourPop Super Shock Blushes? What color should I try next?

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...