Wednesday, October 4, 2017

All About Monat - Products I Use & Love

Hey Ladies!
I'm back, I know I've been MIA forever, the truth is I got outta the never ending product hopping. I had certain products I liked, and enough of them to rotate them around and keep my hair looking decent. So there really wasn't much to share with everyone.

Well, that's all changed. I recently started using Monat products and holy crap my hair is awesome.
If you haven't heard of Monat, or maybe you have but aren't fully sure of what it is and what it isn't, well I'm gonna fill you in today.

Monat doesn't use:
  • Phthalates
  • PEG
  • DEA/MEA
  • Sulfates
  • Parabens
  • Harsh salt systems
  • Harmful colors
  • Harmful fragrances
All Monat products are naturally-based, vegan and cruelty free.

So what do I use? I use the Hydration System; Renew Shampoo, Replenish Mask, and Restore Leave-In Conditioner, I also use the Revitalize Conditioner, the Rejuveniqe Oil and Blow Out Cream. I have some of the Curl Cream on order as well.

I wash my hair every 2-3 days. With Monat products you sort of need to relearn how to wash your hair. The products are super concentrated so a tiny amount is all you need. I use maybe a nickel size amount of shampoo, wash my hair, let it sit for 2-3 minutes then rinse it out and repeat. I then condition my hair. After I've towel dried my hair, I apply a small amount of the Restore Leave-In and a pea sized amount of the Blow Out Cream. After I've dried my hair, I apply 1-3 drops of the Rejuveniqe Oil to my hair and voila, I've got smooth, shiny bouncy hair. It really is that simple.

I cannot say enough about the awesome other ladies who introduced me to Monat, and my own experience with both the company and the products.

So how do you buy Monat products? Well there are 3 different ways to purchase; Retail, VIP and Market Partner. Retail is fairly self explanatory, so I'll just explain the other two.

Monat VIP:
  • 15% Discount off retail pricing
  • One-time $19.99 Membership Fee
  • Commitment to placing 3 qualifying Flexship Orders
Monat Market-Partner:
  • 30% Discount off retail pricing
  • Purchase either the Starter Kit ($99) or one of the Product Packs (starting at $299)
  • No minimum orders
  • No quota
  • $19.99 Annual Membership Fee
  So if you're not interested in selling anything, you can become a Market Partner just for the discount if you want.

I personally started as a Retail customer, than upgraded to VIP and am now a Market Partner. It just made sense for me. I know I'm going to be buying these products, so I want the discount, and if anyone chooses to purchase Monat through me that's great, if not, that's fine too.

Well that's about all for now, I will have more posts later about Monat products and pictures of my hair, I promise.

If you have any questions about the products or company, feel free to shoot me an email:
sarawiththegoodhaiir@gmail.com

If you'd like to take a look at the products and company, or if you would like to purchase anything, my site is here: https://smbokc.mymonat.com/

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...