Hair Products I'm Loving
- Ouidad Botanical Boost- This is a leave-in, but it packs a nice protein hit, and it really helps perk up my curls. It's also great for a refresher spray, so it does double duty. It's lightweight, so I can use as much as I want without worrying about getting weighed down.
- Wen 613 Cleansing Treatment: This deserves a review unto itself, which I will do ASAP. This is literally the best cleansing conditioner I've ever used, maybe even the best conditioner period. I've seen it described as a cleansing conditioner on steroids, and it's true.
- Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel: This isn't an actual hair product, but plenty of curlies use it as one. Now that the heat and humidity of summer has descended on Oklahoma, my hair needs a little something extra to keep it looking fab. AVG is it. I don't use it as a stand alone styler, I put it on top of my regular styling products.
Skin Care I'm Loving
- Garnier Fructis Clinical Dark Spot Corrector: This is my absolute favorite moisturizer at the moment. It's not heavy or greasy, it's almost got a serum consistency. It smells great, like oranges. And most importantly it leaves my skin perfectly moisturized. This is one of those rare moisturizers that does a perfect balancing act on my combination skin.
- Olay Pro-X Facial Cleansing Brush: I love, love, love this! It leaves my face so soft and clean. I use it everyday in the shower. If your a cheapskate, like myself, and you don't want to fork over the money for the Clarisonic, you have got to try this!
I don't want to make this post ridiculously long, so I may do another one later. I still have a ton of products to share with you gals, so stay tuned.
Have you tried any products recently that you can't keep to yourself? Leave me a comment.
*Disclaimer: Some of the products mentioned in the post were sent to me by the company/pr company for review consideration. The opinions are 100% my own.