Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rethink What Matters with Bare Escentuals

Bare Escentuals is launching a new campaign, and it’s not something that you need to run out and buy. It’s a thought, it’s what you feel, it’s who you are. The campaign is called “Rethink What Matters.” The idea behind the campaign is what really matters to you, and what makes you feel that it’s important?

Every week, at Rethink What Matters, a new question will be posted. This week is “Rethink Your Environment.” Every week 500 instant winners will be selected, and the prize will change weekly. This week the prize is bareMinerals Blush. Last week, I won a full-size mascara. Fabulous!! I love free beauty products, and I love to share my thoughts and opinions.

Every week when you participate in the “Rethink What Matters” campaign, you’re not only entered to win the fabulous prizes of the week, but your also automatically entered to win a Grand Prize, so check it out!

In conjunction with the “Rethink What Matters” campaign, I will be featuring a Giveaway, of a Get Started Kit, right here on How’s My Hair? I’ll release details about the Giveaway coming up, so check in often to find out how to enter!! Feel free to leave me comments about the topic of the week, I’d love to “Rethink” things here too!

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...