Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Review: Lumiere Cosmetics Eye Pigment in Pennsylvania Green



Hello ladies, today let's talk about eye pigments, specifically Lumiere Cosmetics eye pigment in Pennsylvania Green. Green is my absolute favorite color, for anything, not just eyes. So when they sent me this I was so excited to try it. OMG it is now my most favorite eye pigment ever. The color is so ridiculously beautiful, and vibrant. It's shimmery, and oh so easy to apply. I love to pair a gorgeous pop of color with neutrals, like browns and greys. The pics from the last post are Pennsylvania Green with other greens from the 88 shimmer palette. If you're looking for some gorgeous pigments, then check out Lumiere.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...