Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What Products I'm Currently In Love With

Hi ladies! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting much lately, I've been staying pretty busy with Examiner.com, and my life at home. Life gets crazy, and I get distracted, but beauty is always an obsession I keep close to my heart. So I've come across some products lately that I've added to the arsenal, and I thought I'd mention a few more of my staples. Hope you enjoy, and as always, please leave comments and let me know what you're loving, and hating!  :)
  • MAC Fix+   I absolutely love this stuff. As all you ladies know, I'm obsessed with mineral makeup, and MAC Fix+ gives skin an even better finish. Simply apply your makeup like normal, and finish it off with a light misting of Fix+. It's that simple, and it works great. It's also great if you want high-impact eyes, instead of applying your eyeshadow dry, mist your brush with Fix+ before loading it with product, and BAM, full on color! This stuff has so many uses, I don't think I could list them all. If you wonna try it, head over to Youtube, and search for Enkore, he has a video about all the uses for MAC's Fix+.
  • DevaCurl No-Poo Cleanser This is one of the best cleansing conditioners that I've used. The lovely folks at DevaCurl sent it to me to try for an article, and Wow! This stuff smells heavenly, and leaves my hair so soft. We all know how much I love the cleansing conditioners, so I'm alternating between this and Suave, so I don't run out to fast.  :)
  • Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster  This is another product that was sent to me for an article. I've been using it for about two weeks, and it makes my skin glow. I love Vitamin C products because they smell like oranges, and yummy. This serum is great, and so far I absolutely love it!!
These are just a few products that I'm loving right now, and I promise there are more to come. If you've used any of these, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...