Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Review: Jergens Naturals Ultra Hydrating Daily Moisturizer



Hello dolls! So on another excursion to my local Wal-Mart, I needed body lotion, and geez, prices have went up. Since when is body lotion $9 a bottle? So I noticed off to the end of the aisle, this Jergens Naturals Ultra Hydrating Daily Moisturizer for $5. It's a pretty big bottle, so at first I was skeptical that it was even worth trying, but I bought it anyway, who wants to shell out $9 for freakin body lotion? Not me!

So when my faithful Dove body lotion was all gone, I picked up the Jergens. Like I said I didn't think it would be very good, cause it was cheap. I was wrong! This body lotion first of all smells great, it's not to thick or thin, and left my skin soft all day. I hate when you use a lotion, only to be haunted by flakes mid-day. The $5 bottle I bought is also a good sized bottle, so I don't think I'll run out of it to quickly. Jergens Naturals Ultra Hydrating Daily Moisturizer is a big two thumbs up! If your running out of your favorite body lotion soon, then run down to Wal-Mart and grab this stuff!
                                                                              
Has anyone besides me tried this? What did you think? Love it or hate it?

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...