Friday, September 11, 2009

My Everyday Minerals Stash

This is my Everyday Minerals Collection. I love their products, their foundation especially. So here's a breakdown of what your looking at:
FOUNDATIONS
EDM Foundation in Linen; Semi-Matte, Intensive, and O-Glo
EDM Foundation in Ivory: Intensive, Semi-Matte, and O-Glo
BLUSH:
Snuggle
Nick-Nack
Waffle Cone
Natural Lucent Face Color
One of the foundation containers actually is a custom mix blush: Snuggle and BE Warmth
EYES:
Blonde Brow Color
CONCEALER:
Mint
BRUSHES:
EDM Kabuki
EDM Flat-Top
EDM Blush Brush

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great haul of Everyday Minerals products. Why do you have 6 EDM base lids if you only listed two colors?

Mrs. Blacksten said...

I have two EDM foundation colors each in three finishes.

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

im excited to know more about this brand. I have never used it!

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...