Thursday, September 10, 2009

Best Drug Store Nail Polishes

So I just noticed that I haven't posted any reviews on nail polish. Well it's time to mend my ways. There are  two super-affordable, long-lasting, awesome drug store nail polishes that I absolutely love. Both nail polishes can be picked up at your local Walgreens or online.

Sinful Colors brand nail polish is super cheap and I think they're as good as China Glaze. At my local Walgreens I can pick up a bottle of Sinful Colors nail polish for $1.99, on Sinful Colors website they're $2.50. Sinful Colors nail polish has quite a color selection, and new colors come out every season. These polishes are great; they're long-wearing, and have a gorgeous finish. Sinful Colors nail polish, as far as I know, are only available at Walgreen's, or online here.




Oh, Sally Hansen, let me count the ways... Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear nail polish does exactly what it says, it lasts and lasts. Normally I'm not a huge fan of Sally Hansen nail polish, but these are a great deal, and work great. There are quite a number of color options, ranging from deep, dark fall and winter colors, to super-bright spring and summer options. If you haven't tried these nail polishes then do so immediately.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...