Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Review: Coastal Scents Silica Powder Spheres

Hello gorgeous! So I was super duper excited about finally trying Coastal Scents Silica Powder Spheres, especially since when compared to MUFE's HD Powder it's a HUGE bargain. So I got them, and just like everyone else, the container they come in is unusable as far as putting a brush in it and picking up the powder. I quickly transferred the powder to an old bareMinerals container, and problem fixed. I followed all my normal skin routines, and makeup, and finally I was prepared to put on the Coastal Scents Silica Powder Spheres.......................amazing. This powder is truly transparent, minimizes the appearance of pores, and makes my bareMinerals last even longer without the dreaded makeup-meltdown. This powder may well be my HG finishing powder, it's that good. I'm constantly on the lookout for the BBD (bigger, better deal) but I think I've found it. I highly recommend picking some of this up for yourself. Coastal Scents Silica Powder Spheres can be bought here, for $4 an ounce.

Quick note; I got my order from Sephora today containing the new bareMinerals Matte! I will be using it tomorrow, and will review it sometime this week. Also in my order? MUFE HD Microfinish Powder, in a deluxe sample size. I will use it soon and compare with Coastal Scents Silica Powder Spheres.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...