Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Review: EDM Flat Top Brush

The Everyday Minerals Flat Top Brush is amazing, and if you haven't check it out yet do so immediately. This brush and all the brushes from EDM are the softest brushes I have every had the pleasure of touching. This brush is great at applying mineral foundation, and if you're a full coverage kinda gal like myself, then this is the brush for you. The brush is synthetic, which for me is another huge plus, because I have oily skin and wash my face brushes often. As we all know, natural hair brushes tend to get scratchy after multiple washings and after you wash them the first time, they'll never regain their original shape again. With synthetic brushes this isn't a problem and the Flat Top brush is just as soft now as the day USPS delivered it. The Flat Top is also super durable, and well-made, I've had it for quite a while and it still looks and feels brand new. At only $10 a pop this brush is well worth it, and I know a few users who are so paranoid that EDM will get rid of this brush that they've stocked up on it. The brush can only purchased online through http://www.everydayminerals.com/

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...