So I thought I'd point out some awesome curly celebrities, who embrace their wild side.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Gorgeous Curly Celebrities
As we all know by now I'm a naturally curly girl, and I'm not buying into the idea that curls aren't beautiful, or should be straightened. I may style my hair all sorts of ways; curly, straight, and wavy, but I feel most like myself curly. I love my curls, they're wild and unruly, and have a mind of their own, much like I do. Curly girls should embrace their texture, and love what they've got.
So I thought I'd point out some awesome curly celebrities, who embrace their wild side.
So I thought I'd point out some awesome curly celebrities, who embrace their wild side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That
Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...
-
Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...
-
Hello Ladies!! I’m super excited to review this product. I’ve been dying, dying I tell you, to get my hands on it. I spent probably 6 ...






No comments:
Post a Comment