Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Review: Monat Renew Shampoo

renew_shampoo_web

It's time for another product review! Today I'm going to be reviewing Monat Renew Shampoo. Renew Shampoo is part of the Monat moisturizing line.

First things first, when you use Monat Shampoo, you essentially need to relearn how to wash your hair. These products are highly concentrated, and contain ingredients to remove buildup from your scalp, and ingredients to promote new healthy hair growth. With all of the Monat Shampoo's, you use a tiny amount, between a dime and a nickel sized amount, and wash your hair. Now most of the time, the first shampoo will not lather, this is totally normal and to be expected so don't fret. Now leave the shampoo in your hair for 2-3 minutes. Rinse it out and repeat the process; tiny amount, scrub a dub dub, let it sit for 2-3 minutes and rinse. The second shampoo should lather like crazy. Once your done with the second cleansing, you can move along to conditioning.

Okay now that we've got the how to use business outta the way, lets get on to the actual review. I use Monat Renew Shampoo every single time I wash my hair. I love it! I will admit the first time I used it, I was skeptical because #1 it didn't lather the first wash and #2 I'm just skeptical by nature, especially of any product making amazing claims. But I was pleasantly surprised when after shampooing my hair 2 times, it felt really good. My hair didn't feel stripped or dry and gross, it felt really good, and soft., and this was before I had even conditioned. I'm not usually a shampoo gal, since I have naturally curly, dry hair, but Renew makes my hair look great. I have body now, and my hair is ridiculously shiny, and crazy soft. Like my hair has never been this soft, ever.

For all my scent sensitive ladies, Monat Renew Shampoo has a very faint fragrance, so it shouldn't be bothersome to anyone.

Monat Says No To:

  • Phthalates
  • PEG
  • DEA/MEA
  • Sulfates
  • Parabens
  • Harsh salt systems
  • Harmful colors
  • Harmful fragrances
 You can order Monat Renew Shampoo HERE.

1 comment:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...