Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bare Escentuals launches new bareMinerals Skincare Line!

bareMinerals Skincare with RareMinerals Active Soil Complex

Bare Escentuals has launched a new line called bareMinerals Skincare. The line includes cleansers, moisturizers, and treatments. The line has something for every skin type, and uses exclusive RareMinerals Active Soil Complex.

RareMinerals Active Soil Complex delivers faster cell turnover, reduced pore size, increased luminosity, and softer, smoother skin.

bareMinerals Skincare is synthetic fragrance free, artificial oil free, and paraben free.

Stay tuned for a review soon!!

If you've tried any products from the line, leave a comment and tell me what you think! 



No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...