Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Review: Illuminare Cosmetics Extra Coverage Foundation


Hello gorgeous, I'm back again. This time we're looking at foundation. I absolutley love mineral makeup, however I know a lot of women love liquid, well why not combine the two: great coverage, easy application, lightweight, etc....Illuminare Cosmetics did just that. They offer liquid mineral foundation in 3 finishes.

Illuminare Cosmetics Foundation is like nothing you've ever used before, and it's exactly what you want. I reached out to the lovely ladies at Illuminare, after trying out a new eyecolor formula, and they were more than happy to send me some foundation to try. I've used it several times now, and let me tell you, I may just put all my traditional powder mineral foundation away.

Illuminare foundation was so, so easy to apply. It blended easily, and it covered everything. I haven't used a liquid foundation in like 6 years, and honestly, never thought I would again. I had no problem getting this foundation to look amazing. I love the way mineral makeup makes my skin look: even, smooth, dewy, etc. And it's so easy to apply. The only drawback, for me, with traditional mineral foundation, is that I have combination skin, and once I get oily, there's no touching it up. If I try to powder it, I'll end up looking cakey. Illuminare Foundation gave me all the things that I love with mineral makeup, and none of the problems. I have literally worn it all day with no problem, and I never looked oily. Just like with powdered mineral foundation, a teeny, tiny bit of Illuminare goes a long way. Literally, like a pea-sized amount, covered my whole face.

I cannot say enough about how much I liked Illuminare! Have you tried it? What did you think?

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...