Sunday, November 15, 2009

Review: Eufora Hair Care Products



Hello girls, I'm so excited to tell you all about Eufora International. I was given the opportunity to try out some products from the line, and Wow! The products work great, they left my hair shiny, soft, defined, and gorgeous! And don't even get me started on the smell, everything smells like candy, sort of, very sweet and soft. I love it!!

Eufora Inl. is the only salon professional product line that bases all of their products in certified organic Aloe Vera Gel. None of their products have water as a base, only Aloe Vera, which is super moisturizing. And their conditioners are 80% aloe vera. They also do not use any carcinogenic ingredients in their products.

The easiest way for me to review everything for you dolls, is to do a run down of the Eufora products that I was sent, and what I thought of each, so here we go:
  • Urgent Repair Replenishing Treatment: This is a great protein treatment, so the longer you leave it on, the better the results. I sat down for quite a while today with this sitting on my hair. After I got cleaned up my hair was so soft and bouncy. A little protein can go a long way for anyone with hair like mine: damaged, color-treated, and dry. This particular product is based in 85% Aloe Vera, it has soy, wheat, and human hair keratin proteins. It works by helping to rebuild your hairs own proteins, making it stronger and shinier. I really like this, it made my scalp tingle, and smelled great!

  • Pure Polish Finishing Drops: This is an awesome shine serum, it left my hair soft, bouncy and smelling like a candy store. Yum! And it's great at frizz control, so it could be used on wet hair, whether I'm wearing it curly or straight! It contains Kukui Nut Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, and Vitamin E. This is just one more reason why I'm loving the Eufora products so much, they all contain ingredients that are actually good for your hair. Instead of simply hiding your hair problems, the line is designed to help give your hair back it's strength.

  • Piece Works Defining Paste:  I absolutely love styling products, they're sort of my weakness, as I'm always looking for the bigger better deal. I really liked this stuff. It comes in a pump dispenser, and it looks like thick glue, but when you emulsify it and start applying it to your hair it isn't stiff or sticky at all. It's pliable, and worked great at defining my layers when I blowdry, or giving my curls more definition. It contains all sorts of great botanicals, panthenol, keratin, pure essential oils, and of course Aloe Vera.

  • Curl'n Defining Solution: This has the consistency of a light mousse, but it comes in a pump bottle. It left my hair defined, and really didn't feel like I had any product in it. It is super lightweight, smells delectable, and works great at fighting frizz, and defining my curls. It's of course based in Aloe Vera, it contains Lychee Berry, amino acids, panthenol, and silica. For being a styling product it felt really moisturizing.

  • Spray Revitalizer: Products like this, that are designed to allow curlies to get 2nd day hair, are always a staple. Even if you always rewash and redo your hair completely everyday, sprays like this are handy, sometimes curly hair can fall flat midday, and this is a great pick-me-up. This won't leave your hair feeling like there's anything on it. It's formulated with Lychee Berry, which is great at fighting off free radicals, Amino Acids, Panthenol and Silica. And of course it's based in Aloe Vera Gel!

  • Elevate Finishing Spray: This is the only hair spray that I know of, on the market with an EPA rating of 0.00% environmental impact. It works great, it's flexible even after drying so you can style, and restyle again and again, until you get the look you want. Like all of their products this hairspray is based in Aloe Vera! It also has wheat protein, and panthenol, to help build hair strength.
I really like the Eufora line, I think it's great that their products actually help your hair, instead of simply masking the problems. All of the products incorporate essential oils, which smell like heaven in a bottle. If you're on the look out for a new hair care line, that's planet-friendly, good for your hair, and makes good hair days a regular thing then check out Eufora.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do check out our social profile for hair care related tips. haute her tips for hair care

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...